- All notices required by the Department of Labor and the Intemal Revenue Service.
- COBRA participant billing, receipt and reconciliation of monthly premiums and remittance to the plan sponsor.
- Maintenance of current employee census and participant status.
- Monthly reports to the clients conceming maintenance of proper documentation and tracking of COBRA activity.
- Monitoring of COBRA legislation, changes, updates and maintenance of current requirements and procedures for full compliance.
- Electronic archives of all correspondence that can be produced as needed for the client with required proof of mailing.
- On-call consultation with our staff during office hours and e-mail response to after-hours requests, as needed.
- Required Qualifying notice
- Optional administration of COBRA participants (Employer may choose to administer participation in PA mini-COBRA)
- Termination notice at the end of the mandated COBRA term.
- Production of the required Plan Document, if needed.
- Set up and maintenance of a data base and tailored forms for processing requests for reimbursement.
- Bi-monthly reports of requests for reimbursements including individual, period summary and a to-date spreadsheet.
- Individual reports mailed to qualifed employees.
Human Resources America, Inc. now offers a 24/7 on line service for the benefit of our clients. COBRA Companion can be made available to employers who would like to use a paperless reporting system and have 24 hour access to their COBRA account with us. Once a client is added to the system all notices would be entered online. HRA, Inc. would then handle the required notifications, manage COBRA participants and payments as before.